The Equal Opportunity State has a great opportunity for you at one of the terrific Wyoming medical transcription schools. Earn your degree in this exciting field in cities like Cheyenne, Casper, or Laramie. Wyoming medical transcription schools also offer online degree programs if you prefer to work online at your own pace. No matter which path you choose, Wyoming medical transcription schools will provide you with the quality knowledge and training needed for this career. As a medical transcriptionist, your time will be spent listening to physician voice recordings, transcribing them into written reports and carefully deciphering abbreviations and advanced medical terminology.
Enroll in one of our featured Wyoming medical transcription schools listed below and get started earning your degree in no time!
As a Wyoming medical transcriptionist, you will:
- Receive doctors’ recorded procedure notes
- Transcribe voice recordings into typed manuscripts
- Return manuscripts to the doctors for filing
- Work from home or from a medical clinic
Some career figures for medical transcription professionals in Wyoming:
- Average annual salary: $32,540
- Currently employed: 150
- Employment outlook: 6% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.