Enroll today in one of the many great South Dakota medical transcription schools. This state has lots to do and see, including sites like Mount Rushmore! By attending a South Dakota medical transcription school, you can earn your degree in Black Hills, Sioux Falls, Pierre, Sturgis, or even online. No matter which campus you choose South Dakota medical transcription schools will prepare you for a successful degree in this important career field. As a certified medical transcriptionist, you will be listening to physician voice recordings, transcribing them into written reports and carefully deciphering abbreviations and advanced medical terminology.
Explore our list of South Dakota medical transcription schools below and enroll in one of the online or traditional degree earning programs today!
As a South Dakota medical transcriptionist, you will:
- Receive doctors’ recorded procedure notes
- Transcribe voice recordings into typed manuscripts
- Return manuscripts to the doctors for filing
- Work from home or from a medical clinic
Some career figures for medical transcription professionals in South Dakota:
- Average annual salary: $29,880
- Currently employed: 690
- Employment outlook: 6% Growth over the next decade
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
South Dakota Medical Transcription Schools Enrolling Now
[edu-search]states_dyna105001084e19/SD[/edu-search]cheap esa letter